Administration/Public Relations Internship
The Railmen seek a motivated student or recent graduate to participate in the organization’s day–to-day operations that include general office administration, HR, and involvement in some long-range strategic planning. The intern will also have exposure to all areas of the organization such as management, tour planning, marketing, and social media. This position is best suited for someone who has a strong interest in non-profit business administration. This internship is nonpaid, but status is subject to change after evaluation at the four month mark.
• Conduct a variety of general administrative tasks as assigned
• Assist with processing mail, data entry and office supplies requests
• Assist with archiving, storage management, and in-house event planning
• Work with the Executive Director to develop and implement an internship project
• Help improve administration procedures
• Train and orient new interns in general office procedures
• Greet guests and the general public; answer and route phone calls
This person should have extensive knowledge in Microsoft Office, excellent interpersonal, the interpersonal, organizational, and research skills. They should be a detail-oriented person who has the desire to learn about non-profit performing arts administration. At the end of the internship, intern will have gained and/or improve skills in the following areas: office administration, project management, and strategic thinking.
Come work with us!
To apply, please fill out the form and submit resume on the right side of this page. Thank you!
Content copyright 2016. THERAILMEN.COM. All rights reserved.